Sweet, cute, heart touching love letters are written from the heart for my dedicated readers.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Thursday 10 December 2015

Deep Romantic Love Letter for Her

My Sweet heart,

You know dear I love you so much and always being alive only for your smile. It's been a while since I saw your pretty smile. I miss the way you would hold me and hug me when those sad times came around; I remember when I looked into your eyes, it was like fireworks in the skies. I'm missing you, so please don't pretend, this can't be the end. 

Words cannot begin to express how sorry I feel today. Believe me when I say that I never meant for any of the things that hurt you so much to happen. You have always been the one who has seen though all the facades that I put to shield myself from pain, and I cherish you in each and every way.

Love always,
Chinmay

2 comments:

© Sweet, Cute, Heart Touching Love letters, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena