Sweet, cute, heart touching love letters are written from the heart for my dedicated readers.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tuesday 25 April 2017

The cutest love letter ever

Dear Rashmi,

I can't express my feelings so I just taking a piece of paper and pen to write my first love letter to you. I don't know what you are thinking in this time. You know when I saw you for the first time, I could't ever have imagined that your almost candid face, which holds a young and shy smile, was going to captivate me the way it did. It has been a long time ago but still I remember it and smile while I am sitting lonely.
sweet-love-photo

However, this profound tenderness that I nurture for you, and which I dare call love is something very intensive and beautiful. It is renewed every minute as if you could enchant me at every blink of an eye.

It is in the delicate tone of your voice, in the suggested rainbow that is formed from the light of the sun hitting the cascade of your hair, or merely in the subtle touch of your hands where I rest my heart and travel through an ideal space, a space where everything is peaceful, where everything is beautiful and pure.

A space where everything is love, it is in this route that I travel and it is on you that I sail, at last.

I love you and sweet kisses to you.
Yours only
Chinmay

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© Sweet, Cute, Heart Touching Love letters, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena