Sweet, cute, heart touching love letters are written from the heart for my dedicated readers.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sunday 13 December 2015

Sorry Love Letter for her

My Sweet Heart,


Every day I wake up thanking God for you. Because you have given me so much of guidance and show the pure love of my life. Words cannot begin to express how sorry I feel today. I know I made a mistake. Believe me when I say that I never meant for any of the things that hurt you so much to happen. You have always been the one who has seen though the all deception that I put to shield myself from pain, and I relish you in each and every way. So, please forgive me. I know you will.

I promise you today that I will never hurt you again and I will be there for you when you need me, and I will love you no matter what life brings us. I love you baby. Please forgive me.

Yours lovely

Ayush

6 comments:

© Sweet, Cute, Heart Touching Love letters, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena