Sweet, cute, heart touching love letters are written from the heart for my dedicated readers.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Wednesday 9 December 2015

Heart touching letters

My Sweet Heart,
You know how much I feel you today. When you are with me, I feel alive. You bring to me a happiness that no one else ever could. You bring to me a love I have never known before. I could not imagine what my life would be like without you. I want to live with yours wings and I want to spend the rest of my life with you.

Every day I wake up thanking God for you. You have given me so much of love, and I don't know if I will be able to give it back that you have given me.  Sometimes I feel lost and out of touch, but when you're there, I feel safe. I love you so much. Want to live with you my whole life.

Yours only
Chinmay

4 comments:

© Sweet, Cute, Heart Touching Love letters, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena