Sweet, cute, heart touching love letters are written from the heart for my dedicated readers.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Saturday 12 December 2015

Like You Letter To Your Girl Friend

My Dearest Nivy,

How are you? I hope you are doing well. I want to let you know that I still remember that day, the day I came to you and showed you signs that I am interested in you. That day you look gorgeous like goddess Laxmi. I hope I didn’t scare you that time?

I don’t know much about you but every time I see you I feel more energetic and happier than I ever in my life. Those feelings encourage my hope and concluded that I am in love with you. Hey I wanna say you that don't be afraid of me. I have no pressurized to you. It is up to you. I just want to share all my close feelings with you. I like you so much.

Might be yours

Ayush

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© Sweet, Cute, Heart Touching Love letters, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena