Sweet, cute, heart touching love letters are written from the heart for my dedicated readers.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sunday 13 December 2015

Touching love letter for her


Sweet heart,
You bring to me a happiness that no one else ever could. You bring to me a love I have never known before. I could imagine what my life would
be with you. I love being with you and I want to spend the rest of my life with you. Sometimes I feel lost and out of touch, but when I saw your photo I feel safe.
You have given me so much of love and encourages and I don’t know if I will be able to give back all that you have given me. You have been lighting my candle when the space of my heart was so dark. When I am with you I feel alive and secure.
I truly feel blessed that you have become a part of my life, and I cannot wait for the day that we can join our lives together. I love you so much and waiting for your response.
Yours only
Ayush

2 comments:

© Sweet, Cute, Heart Touching Love letters, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena