Sweet, cute, heart touching love letters are written from the heart for my dedicated readers.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Monday 1 February 2016

Valentines day Love Letter

My Beloved Richa,

You are really amazing girl I ever met in my life. You know when I saw you for the first time, I knew I had found someone wonderful. And ever since then, all I have wanted is to be with you. Seeing you happy brightens my day and makes me think I am doing the right things.

You have the most loving and forgiving heart I have ever known and I can assure you that you will remain in my heart for ever. Our relations will not beyond with friendship now. Because I feel something else for you. The day I discover you in arms, that will be the happiest day of my life. I love you and I would like to be with you in my whole time. 

Thank you for being there, always at least on my mind.

Yours 
Anshu

3 comments:

© Sweet, Cute, Heart Touching Love letters, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena