Sweet, cute, heart touching love letters are written from the heart for my dedicated readers.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Friday 12 June 2015

Cute love letters for your girlfriend

Dear Nivy,

Ever since you walked into my life I have been smiling. There hasn't been a night when I have gone to sleep with a grimace on my face, and it's all because of you.

Honey, I am glad that you are with me always. I have always wanted the love of my life to be understanding, loving, caring, and faithful. I wanted someone who would accept me for who I am. I know that I've found that right person within you. My heart told me that my princess was there when I first said hello to you over my first conversation.

Thank you for everything, honey.  I love you, and know that I will love you until the end of time.

Yours Chinmay

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© Sweet, Cute, Heart Touching Love letters, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena