Sweet, cute, heart touching love letters are written from the heart for my dedicated readers.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Friday 12 June 2015

heart touching love letter

My sweet heart,

It's been a while that we have been apart from each other and I can't describe how much I miss you day and night. You know that I love you so much. When I hear your voice on the phone, it doesn't stop the loving. Maybe while you were here, I sometimes took our love for granted. Maybe I didn't always hear the laughter or taste the tears, but I just want you to know that life was much better when you were here. And no matter where you go or what you do,

I love you, and I'll always be here only for you.

Love,

Chinmay

1 comments:

© Sweet, Cute, Heart Touching Love letters, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena