Sweet, cute, heart touching love letters are written from the heart for my dedicated readers.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Friday 12 June 2015

Heart touching love letters

Sweet Heart Nivy,
I have never met anyone like you, for you truly are so kind in nature. You really touching my heart. This letter I am writing to you to say that you are the first person I want to see in the mornings and the last person I want to whisper goodnight to. The care and compassion that you exhibit is something that is rare in this world and nothing makes me more proud than the fact that you are mine.
 I love the way you take care of everything, be it the smallest of things and all that you do so effortlessly, that it makes me look at you in wonder and amazement. You are my love and my life, and I am so glad that I found you. I love you so much dear.

You are my love and my life


0 comments:

Post a Comment

© Sweet, Cute, Heart Touching Love letters, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena