Sweet, cute, heart touching love letters are written from the heart for my dedicated readers.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Wednesday 17 June 2015

Sweet romantic love letters

Dear Prangya,

I don't know that anybody has told you but you are a wonderful and beautiful person. You are really amazing and kind to be the first person stolen my heart. Not a day goes by when my mind does not think of you, you are the reason behind every joy that has ever been a part of my life. You are the one who made me see the beauty of things. Before you came into my life, I was sad, alone and broken heart. I was empty and now my heart feel with your love and affection. Then you came in and turned my world around and changed everything for the better. 
I cannot thank you enough, all I can do to repay you is to love you unconditionally and whole heartedly. You are every dream of mine come true and I love you with all my heart and soul.

Yours sweet heart
Chinmay

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© Sweet, Cute, Heart Touching Love letters, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena