Sweet, cute, heart touching love letters are written from the heart for my dedicated readers.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Wednesday 1 July 2015

Romantic Love Letters for your Girl Friend

Darling,



I remember the first time I met you. It was one of the best moments of my life, and I thank God for giving me such a moment. When I saw you, you seemed like a tiny angel, but also a quiet woman. You seemed to be having the same difficulties in life that I was having then. Something out of this world, some force of attraction, gave me the courage to approach you. I couldn't understand it then, but I am glad that I took the chance and spoke to you.

I couldn't understand why you were so special to me. It was so hard to focus on my work, to keep myself from dropping it all and rushing to you. I felt so happy and proud to give you this support and comfort. I am madly in love with you, my petite, delicate darling. 
Sweetheart, I love you.

Yours Chinmay

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© Sweet, Cute, Heart Touching Love letters, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena