Sweet, cute, heart touching love letters are written from the heart for my dedicated readers.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tuesday 20 October 2015

Love letter for girl friend

To the Love of my Life,

I only wish to be the fountain of love from which you drink every drop promising eternal passion. The luster of your eyes enthralled me when I saw your lovely dance in the college function. The rhythm of your movement charmed me beyond measure. I’ve got captivated by your exterior fabric of being.

Should I call you the apple of my eyes? Can you come and instill a most tender sensation of joy in my life. I’m already very much fed up with the life I am living now. You know that how much I love you. My heart is full of thoughts to say you. My love for you will only rise. Please don’t get me wrong. I just wanted you to know how I feel about you. 

Yours only treasure, 
Ayush

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© Sweet, Cute, Heart Touching Love letters, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena