Sweet, cute, heart touching love letters are written from the heart for my dedicated readers.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tuesday 2 May 2017

Cute love letter for a special girl

Dear Lopamudra,

I know I am so lucky to have you in my life. I wish I could be with you to fill you with kisses and tell sweet things in those pretty little ears of yours. If you had any idea how much I’m missing you right now, you’d be flying over here, to hug me and kiss me and reassure me of your love one more time.

I don't want to miss you again. I can’t stand being away from you, because when that happens it’s as if time doesn’t move, the hours become longer and boring and there’s nothing – not even a cup of milk – that can bring some comfort. I fight loneliness and can’t wait to be with you face to face, to touch you and kiss you gently, softly. Be sure these will be very special kisses because you’re worth it.

I love you and miss you.
Yours Only 
Chinmay

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© Sweet, Cute, Heart Touching Love letters, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena