Sweet, cute, heart touching love letters are written from the heart for my dedicated readers.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Monday 12 February 2018

Romantic love letters from your heart

My Sweetest Darling,



You are the most beautiful girl in this universe that I love you more than I could ever express in a few words. I long to be with you as I feel the happiest when I am in your arms. You are the most incredible thing that has ever happened to me and I treasure you more than you know. 

When I look into your eyes, my dear, I am lost in a world of magic. I can't say how much I love you. I love you each and every single moment of my life. I love you more than words can say. The time spent with you was the most memorizing and delightful of my life. I believe in miracles and that's why I am asking whether you will be my partner for the rest of my life.

My tender love and my hug are always with you. This letter is a gift of love for you.

With love. 

Ayush

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© Sweet, Cute, Heart Touching Love letters, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena