Sweet, cute, heart touching love letters are written from the heart for my dedicated readers.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Monday 4 February 2019

Best Passionate love letters for her

My Sweet Heart,

Love is a feeling which is felt from heart. There are no logic's or weep. When I say I love you, I mean it from the heart. It is not now, it is not today, was right from the start. You are the one I want to spend my whole life with. 

You are my only love and you are my destiny. Can't think of spending even a single day without your company. Since, the time you came in life, I realized that what love actually means. If love means what I truly feel for you. Then surely I am in love with you. I mean it from my heart, yes its True. I truly love you!

Yours Only
Ayush

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© Sweet, Cute, Heart Touching Love letters, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena