Sweet, cute, heart touching love letters are written from the heart for my dedicated readers.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sunday 17 September 2017

Very Sweet Love Letters

My dear love, 

I am in love with you and I believe that you will also accept me. If someone asks me, about when I really fell in love with you, I can confidently say that love happened for me the very moment that I met you, I Love you I always will. The moment I looked into your eyes I knew that I was lost and knew that I will never be the same again. So all I want now from you, now that I have you is that you be the same person forever, you are perfect and there is nothing that I would change about you. 

I could tell you that I will never be enough for you that I will not compromise, and will not put up with anything that I don’t want to and don’t have to. But the truth still remains that whenever I do anything for you it is out of love and out of the fact that I want to do it

I love you and I am yours forever more.

Yours only
Ayush

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© Sweet, Cute, Heart Touching Love letters, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena