Sweet, cute, heart touching love letters are written from the heart for my dedicated readers.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Wednesday 20 September 2017

Really Sweet Letter to Girlfriend

My Little heart,

Seems like I have fallen in love with you…you are just the best! Now all I want to say is that I can't live without you and don't even want to. You are the best thing that has ever happened to me and you make my life complete. I adore you from my heart and soul and want to let you know that you are my little angel. You make me so happy that all I need now is you to make my life complete. 

You have supported me with your care. You have made me relive my childhood days. You let me be mad and silly anytime. I love you for many reasons but some things that is very important and I don’t wanna live without you ever.Today I promise you that I would do anything in my power to make you a great person, outstanding lover, and supportive partner. 

Yours
Ayush

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© Sweet, Cute, Heart Touching Love letters, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena