Sweet, cute, heart touching love letters are written from the heart for my dedicated readers.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Monday 30 October 2017

Cute Love Letters for Her, Romantic Love Letter for Girlfriend

Dearest Bika,

You have given me everything. You have completed my life. You gave me such a wonderful family and everything which I have would never have been possible without you. However, the only thing which I can offer to you in return is love, love for the lifetime. I shall love you until the time ends and even after it. My love shall never be subdued by any other thing but for your love.

I would color our relationship each and every time with these love words. Not that our love fades even by a minuscule level, but this shall strengthen the colors of our love. I know you are always with me and always be with my side. I would like to give you my hundred percent of love and affection. You know I saw you in my dreams yesterday. I miss you so much and will see you soon. Times may come and go, I will continue to love you forever.

Your love,
Ayush

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© Sweet, Cute, Heart Touching Love letters, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena