Sweet, cute, heart touching love letters are written from the heart for my dedicated readers.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Saturday 9 December 2017

Cute Love Letters For her

My Sweet Heart,

I love you so much. There is not a single day goes by when my mind does not think of you, you are the reason behind every joy that has ever been a part of my life. You are the one who made me see the beauty of things. Before you came into my life, I was sad, alone and broken. Then you came in and turned my world around and changed everything for the better. 

I have known ever since that day that you were the one for me. I hope you know that I have the best intentions always, so forgive me if I ever hurt you or caused you pain. I love you for now until forever and will never leave your side. I cannot thank you enough, all I can do to repay you is to love you unconditionally and whole heatedly. You are every dream of mine come true and I love you with all my heart and soul.

Yours Only
Ayush

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© Sweet, Cute, Heart Touching Love letters, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena