Sweet, cute, heart touching love letters are written from the heart for my dedicated readers.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sunday 1 October 2017

Love Letters for Her, Romantic Love Letter for Girlfriend

Dear Sweet,

I love you since you come in to my life. I look forward to each day and night just to get a glimpse of yours. You have touched me deeply like on one else. The feelings are so very difficult to express, if you could only understand my condition. Today I have gathered the guts to put forth my love before you whether you accept it or not. My love for you will only rise. Please don’t get me wrong. I just wanted you to know how I feel about you.

I composed a beautiful letter to you in the sleepless nightmare hours of the night, and it has all gone: I just miss you, in a quite simple desperate human way. I miss you even more than I could have believed; and I was prepared to miss you a good deal. So this letter is really just a squeal of pain. It is incredible how essential to me you have become. I suppose you are accustomed to people saying these things. Oh my dear, I can’t be clever and stand-offish with you: I love you too much for that. Too truly. You have no idea how stand-offish I can be with people I don’t love. I have brought it to a fine art. But you have broken down my defenses. And I don’t really resent it.

I Love you so much. 
Yours only
Ayush

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© Sweet, Cute, Heart Touching Love letters, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena