Sweet, cute, heart touching love letters are written from the heart for my dedicated readers.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Monday 25 September 2017

Long Distance Love Letter

Dear Sweety,

I love you since you come in to my life. I look forward to each day and night just to get a glimpse of yours. You have touched me deeply like on one else. The feelings are so very difficult to express, if you could only understand my condition. Even though you are far away right now, I know that you are close to me in other ways. Each time we think of each other, we cut through the distance. Each time we write and read letters, we are hugging each other with words. Each time I hear your voice on the phone, I can see your smile. Each time I need motivation, I draw it from you.

We are blessed and cursed by this distance between us. We are forced to enjoy the fine parts of our relationship. I love the way you speak with me on phone. But I miss you a lot in this moment. All the while we can anticipate and imagine a future with nothing keeping us apart. This time of anticipation is a moment that we should cherish as a nerve racking feeling that only love could produce. And it is this feeling that causes me to travel to you each time I hear your voice, see your face, or read your sms. I am waiting for your reply.

Only Yours
Ayush

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© Sweet, Cute, Heart Touching Love letters, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena