Sweet, cute, heart touching love letters are written from the heart for my dedicated readers.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Saturday 10 February 2018

Amazing Love letter to win her heart

My Cute Darling,

I know you have a little heart and I have no words for you my love, I shall never have. Because I know you are mine, I am yours. Now, here is one sign of what I said: that I must love you more than at first. a little sign, and to be looked narrowly for or it escapes me, but then the increase it shows can only be little, so very little now.

At first I only thought of being happy in you, in your happiness: now I most think of you in the dark hours that must come – I shall grow old with you, and die with you – as far as I can look into the night I see the light with me: and surely with that provision of comfort one should turn with fresh joy and renewed sense of security to the sunny middle of the day, I am in the full sunshine now and believe in it now, for then!”

I love you so much and want to be lost within you.

Yours only
Ayush

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© Sweet, Cute, Heart Touching Love letters, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena