Sweet, cute, heart touching love letters are written from the heart for my dedicated readers.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Saturday 10 February 2018

Cute Love Letters From the Heart That Make Her Cry

Hello Sweet Heart,


I hope you remember the first time we set eyes on each other, you were sitting a couple of distance away from my bench in the mother's kitchen. I just couldn’t get my eyes off you, you were chatting with your friends, I was just watching the way your lips moved and how you demonstrated to your friends, your beautiful smile captured my heart, it was love at first sight, I won’t lie, I had seen you some days back in the dark night of the road and never took you to be this fun lady, I was blown away, I just wanted to be your friend. But its so awesome today, that girl that day is mine, I am so happy I took the bold step and walked up to you, and you were so gentle and welcoming. You are such a wonderful person. I love you so much. 

The love you have given me is so special, my whole day is filled with thoughts of you, falling in love with you is the best thing that ever happened in my life.

I promise you that distance cannot come in between our love no matter where I am, my love can travel millions of miles in split seconds, just know I am always with you because you are here always in my heart. I never thought I would fall so in love with one like the way I am overwhelmed by your love. We will be together soon and stay together forever. I love you so much and waiting for your reply.

Yours Only
Ayush

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© Sweet, Cute, Heart Touching Love letters, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena