Sweet, cute, heart touching love letters are written from the heart for my dedicated readers.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Monday 12 February 2018

Heart Touching Love Letters - Cute Long distance love letter

My Sweet Heart,

You are cute and amazing in the world of my heart. I know this letter will gives you more joy and confident about our love relationship. You know whenever we are apart, I am constantly thinking of you. It is crazy how every little thing can remind me of you. Your smile, your laugh, and the sound of your voice are never far from my thoughts.

I can remember the touch of your hand as though you are right here sitting next to me. No matter how far apart we are, you are always in my heart and in my thoughts, and your name is always on the edge of my lips. Your presence in a room makes my light feel so much lighter and my heart yearns for you when you are far away from me. Now that we are miles apart, I cannot wait until we are together again. When I see you again, I will never want to leave your side.

I love you so much and remembering you right now. I can feel you close to me even though you're far away. Please believe me when I say I love you. 

Yours Only
Ayush


0 comments:

Post a Comment

© Sweet, Cute, Heart Touching Love letters, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena