Sweet, cute, heart touching love letters are written from the heart for my dedicated readers.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tuesday 13 February 2018

Most Romantic Love letters

My dear sweetie,


Love is a divine feeling. Its divinity binds the humanity. It cannot be truly expressed in words but can be only felt. This letter speaks the feelings of my heart. I have never seen an angel but I find the one now in this universe. You know who is the person that's you. I am not a poet but you made me a poet with your love. I found God’s presence in your smile. I am very lucky to find you by my side.

I don't know what is the future of our relationship. But I want nothing more than to spend my life without you. When I wake in the morning I want to find you there beside me. When I go to sleep at night I want to feel your arms holding me, protecting me from the world. You are only my dream and I really miss you a lot. I love you and I realizes that God is there with us. 

Yours Love
Ayush

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© Sweet, Cute, Heart Touching Love letters, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena