Sweet, cute, heart touching love letters are written from the heart for my dedicated readers.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tuesday 13 February 2018

Heart Touching Lines Love Letter

My Dear,

Whenever I am sitting in the dark night and thinking of you, I feel a whisper and I will be overwhelmed by my emotions. This is a unique feeling which I have never felt till now with anyone. Life has opened up new horizons. Everything around me looks pink and beautiful.


I always long to see you and feel your presence. I love you so much that I cannot express in words. You have become my absolute happiness and satisfaction. Your presence makes me a feel complete. Your beautiful eyes never stop twinkling and I get lost in your gaze.

Honey, what else should I tell you? You have become an obsession to me and all through the day I am only thinking and dreaming about. Hope all my dreams come true!

May you always smile and be happy!

Tons of love,
Ayush

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© Sweet, Cute, Heart Touching Love letters, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena