Sweet, cute, heart touching love letters are written from the heart for my dedicated readers.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Saturday 20 October 2018

Best Ever Heart Touching Romantic Letter to Her

Dear Baby,

My life is beautiful because of you my love my lady love. You entered into my life as a candlelight in the dark. You showed me the meaning of love not with your words but with your care. I know your shy nature doesn’t let you open up to me; but your eyes speak up the love you have for me. 

I look at you and I know that it was something that we were destined to do, we were meant to be. Time has passed us by so quickly and time has made us see, just how much love can do for someone. We two were two lost souls, floating bout aimlessly up until the moment that we found each other. I love you my love, you are every dream of mine come true. 

Love you a lot.

Your Darling 
Ayush

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© Sweet, Cute, Heart Touching Love letters, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena