Sweet, cute, heart touching love letters are written from the heart for my dedicated readers.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Thursday 31 May 2018

Best Ever Cute Love Letters for Him

My Sweet Heart,

You are the most amazing people I have ever met in my life. You know love lives in the heart of lovers. It remains forever. Love itself is a greatest feeling which no one can deny. Love is around, thing matters is you just need to found. One night I dreamt about you. You looked me in the eyes and asked, “How do you know?” Taking one long breath I began to explain that things are just different with you. I have never in my entire life had these feelings before. It is a feeling of being scared and excited, with a bit of pleasure mixed in.

Some dreams do come true, though, as you must know. For me, this dream I speak of is true. When I see you my body trembles with joy and my heart beats wildly in my chest. I’m always surprised to find out that no one around me can hear my heart beating so loudly. You make me want to be a better person; to do what is best for me. But in all honesty, you are what are best for me. I love you and wish to live with you for eternity. I love you.

Yours always,
Ayush

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© Sweet, Cute, Heart Touching Love letters, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena