Sweet, cute, heart touching love letters are written from the heart for my dedicated readers.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Friday 23 February 2018

Sweet Love Letters for Her, Romantic Love Letters

Sweet Heart,

You know that my life is beautiful because of you my dear. You entered into my life as a candlelight in the dark. You showed me the meaning of love not with your words but with your care. I know your shy nature doesn’t let you open up to me; but your eyes speak up the love you have for me.
Sweet Love Letters for Her, Romantic Love Letters

The day I meet you, my life seems to be so complete. Darling! You are filled in my dreams and I am just waiting to meet you. Your words give tremendous confidence to me to undertake any type of task. You give me the strength to face the world. 

You are in fact my dream girl with whom I never wish to part. It is indeed my good fortune to meet you. I can't tell you how much love I have for you. I wish to keep you in my heart forever.

Love you a lot.

Yours
Ayush

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© Sweet, Cute, Heart Touching Love letters, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena