Sweet, cute, heart touching love letters are written from the heart for my dedicated readers.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Friday 27 April 2018

Sweet Love Letters for Girlfriend

Sweet Heart,

You are the prettiest girl in the earth I have ever seen in my whole life. I can't live without talking with you. It's been a while since I saw your pretty smile. I miss the way you would hold me and hug me when those sad times came around; I remember when I looked into your eyes, it was like fireworks in the skies. I am missing you, so please don't pretend, this can't be the end.
Sweet Love Letters for Girlfriend
I adore your kind smile and your gentle eyes. You have so much good in you-you treat me so well. I love your quiet strength, and your desire to do right. You have such a love for others, and your example makes me want to be the best that I can be. You can always make me laugh, even when I don't always want to. I know there is no place on earth that I would rather be.

You must know I can't stand being away from you much longer. I hope you feel the same way. Tell me when can I see you again! I love you.

Yours Sweet Heart
Ayush

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© Sweet, Cute, Heart Touching Love letters, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena