Sweet, cute, heart touching love letters are written from the heart for my dedicated readers.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tuesday 15 May 2018

Most Touched Short Love Letters for Her/Him

My Dearest Ayesha,

Most Touched Short Love Letters for Her/HimWords cannot begin to express how sorry I feel today. Believe me when I say that I never meant for any of the things that hurt you so much to happen. You know very well that I never ever hurt you in this way. I thought this was a joke but you have been taken it serious. You are the most wonderful girl I ever met in my life. I cherish you in each and every way. So, when I tell you today that I made a big mistake, please forgive me for you matter to me more than you can ever know. 

When I am around you, my true self comes out and it makes me feel great to know that I am able to be the real me when you are around. I started crying today after you I came from our college. I want you to be strong and calm always.

It's been a while since I saw your pretty smile. I miss the way you would hold me and hug me when those sad times came around; I remember when I looked into your eyes, it was like fireworks in the skies. I am missing you, so please don't pretend, this can't be the end.

Love always,
Ayush

4 comments:

© Sweet, Cute, Heart Touching Love letters, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena